Thursday, March 28, 2013

Met Life Song Ministries at Vijayawada Air Port.

I was able to meet Life song ministries at vijayawada air port on 15th MARCH 2013. I got a chance to talk to David Nelson the foot ball player. He is very tall, that is what my first thought was. And his brothers are too. They all are big. Standing next to them,  I felt like i m standing next to a Giant.  I m sorry for the remarks. That was my first thought. But hey, I m amazed at their devotion. They commitment for Christ to raise a godly generation.

I thought they would be some rich guys and came for vacation or something. But i m very wrong. They are so down to earth. All of them, there are 7 members team, Chris, andy, david, daniel, patrick,reed, another david. They are really had a great heart to serve the lord. I bless them with all my heart, may god them find good fields for them to work.

They did not visited my MERCY HOME though. But after my conversation with Andy and David, they said, they will make sure they will visit next time. I want to surprise them with something, which they be encouraged to go forward. It is a lot. But it worth it. David liked my idea of Financially self sufficient hostels, so is andy. The idea I have for years, since childhood. Encouraged by Rodney. I have to put some serious thoughts and bring my dream come true. Which is to send missionaries from INDIA to AFRICA. A hostel runs on tithes of the Church family in INDIA. Would't that be a great idea.

A few objections on my side is that , If i focus on business, i can't give time to Jesus. Which i never like. Have to think of something. Well anyway, I came a long way now. Where I stand now is great. From non-believer to now soldier to establish his kingdom. Well will you look at that. Is't the God I serve amazing...

Thats all for now.. 

No comments: