Monday, November 21, 2022

Healing Process

It been a while that I have focused on my psychological health. I had discovered my triggering points that leads me to take alcohol. After my talk with her. There are lots to think about and needs lot of changes. It is good that I started walking again in the mornings. Today I did not hear my alaram and missed my 5:00 AM walk time. But I did went for a small 3 rounds from 6:00 to 6:30 AM. I m trying to teach myself a habbit of walking early morning and right after waking up. No matter what time I would wake up. It is good that I be able to do that it is progresive 5th day. I m also trying to learn javascript so it is going at very slow pace. My learning curve is really really low. But at the end of the day. I am able to teach myself with new coding techniques. I see change in my wife behaviour and also my kids behaviour. Or is it that has ignored them all these days and now able to see the light. Don't know can't tell. There are lots of financial challenges, physical and psychological challenges that I need to resolve. I feel now I am getting everything under control. I can not rely on feelings, I got to do it.

No comments: