Friday, December 23, 2022

Done Google first step certification of project management

 I have prepared some list that I wanted to do. I have these thoughts and never really penned it. I am able to put all my thoughts together and penned them down. 


Pastor Things


Do I really want to lead life as pastor. Shepherding these people. Am I righteous enough to lead people into righteous life of Jesus. I don't think so. I do not have the character to lead these people. 

Should I Quit then. No, Why did't I thought this through. I even taught myself sleep without a fan, Leave the AC. I can sit and bit by mosquitoes and still feel nothing. I thought I become a preacher who goes to remote areas and preach the good news and help people realize that there is hope for all of us. There is a God that gives us second chance. 


Healing is what every one is selling these days on TV and Miracles are what they market. They ignored the GOOD NEWS. Which is we have father who understand our inequalities and who understands that we are not perfect and still loves us. If I tell that no body give me money. If I can perform Miracle, then people get attracted wanted to have a miracle in their life too. So that draws them near. I can't deny the fact that JESUS did do some miracles, But at the same time, when parties requested for Miracle he outright denied and called them Sinners. 


So how do I deal this pastor thing. Don't know the answer and can't tell anything as of now. 

No comments: