Friday, December 16, 2022

My day

A typical day. I had lot to think about. I have contemplated on my alochol addiction. I have thought about my chatting addiction. I have thought about my phone addiction. I think She is right about fitness addiction. That is a healthy addiction. Shopping is a grevious activity that I m not fond of. But My brother requested me to be with him. I don't know why. He knows better than me. He has good taste in dresses. But Still assisted but my sleep apnea took over and I slept or dozed of most of the time. But I m surprised to see a paid of shoe costing more that 15,000. So my brother would be walking on 15000 from tommorow presumably. When I said is it worth it. His excuse is that they cost way more than here in the USA. I can see a spending frenzy which I have not fond of. I don't know understand how people spend so much of money just to show some lue vutan or some van husen or some brank. I believe the quality is different or I can't really tell. But in every mall they have same shops, same peter england, same van husesn, same jokey or what ever. But every mall have same bran shops. Only those brands are getting good sales I tell you that. I like the coconut drink. It is very tasty. I should plan something like that in my shop. It would be great idea. Drinking and chatting are the addictions/demons that I should be fight. They are the demons that I have welcome into my life. I need to throw them away. I got to clean up or cleanse things. I think I will start my book reading habbit again. But nothing interests me anymore as they have the same content which I have read years ago. Nobody got anything that challenging ... WEll my day ended with 2 cigarates and quarter bottle of KYRON.

No comments: