Sunday, December 18, 2022

What a beautiful day

Not me ... Its my brother who is getting engaed to this beautiful gal. Who has brains coz she is nerologist. I never experienced a 5 start hotel environment and the way they treat customers. I had bad really bad experience as a customer and also you see those deming short films wherey they treat customer with disrespect. But here it is 5 start experience. Although my brother invitied a person whom I do not like. I got raged but kept my cool, It is his engagement and he gets to decide whom he wants. Well it all went well. No religious stuff and all. My kids had a blast that for sure , Anne and alex get to play in terrace of 5 start hotel, which I would not afford to give that kind of experience. It is really very great experience as kids point of view. So it now official my brother now can't do bachelor stuff anymore. Hehehe welcome to the club bro... It is good to write about my day. I think I m liking it.

No comments: