Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Potential

 Time Wasted : 

    While I m studying Google Project Management Course. The points that I am learning makes me ponder about the things I have done. I have just wasted pure time. 20 years of my life. Just for chatting and drinking and beaches. There should be a limit and I have crossed that limit and gave out signal that I m not interested to construct a good life. So the life I m living is my choice. It is sad that unknowingly many people like me are wasting their pretty life. 

    They Do not plan like me, Just live with what they got and move on. It is really a waste pool of talents and time. The loss of their time and their money and their life. Like mine. I thank God that I am able to see and thank him that when a Man(Woman) who ever wants to turn and get himself right. He is will help and that is what he is doing to me right now.

    I think I am at phase where God is showing what should have been done and what did not happen. It is a lot of waste. I should have applied Lean Sex Sigma rule to my life. That would have recovered a lot of things. But hey what am I to blame myself. Even this life is "Un ka Diya hula hai". It is really very very blessed part. 

I think I have hidden talent of writing stories. With all these years of roleplaying. I think I am good at narrating. I want to make short films and publish them. I know the director or I can be the director. I have money, I can be a producer. I need to find ACTORS. All I need is a crew that can help me make films. I will do that once I have finished this certification. 

Okay that is it for now. 

No comments: